Montgomery, AL Rheumatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly wRVU based production bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and a generous 403 (b) retirement plan with partial match
- Montgomery is the capital of Alabama with a metropolitan area that is home to 350,000 residents!
- In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the countryâ€™s â€śBest Historic Cityâ€ť and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an â€śAll-American Cityâ€ť!
- The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, one of the worldâ€™s largest Shakespearean theaters and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts!
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and over 60 city parks contribute to a great quality of life!
- Montgomeryâ€™s magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation!
- Many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (866) 990-0599Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.