- Seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join an established practice!
- Teaching opportunities available
- 32-bed, level III community NICU
- Current group consists of 7 physicians
- Excellent compensation with performance incentives beginning in year 2
- $50K sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16646 Loan Repayment No
- Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Occupational Medicine Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 2 months ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 2 months ago.
- Southeast OB/GYN - $400,000 First Year Potential! (15755 JC) posted 7 months ago.
- Southern Oregon Neuromuscular Neurology! (14538 LH) posted 7 months ago.
Oregon Neonatology! (16646 LH) admin