Memphis, TN OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE, Robotics-Trained OBGYN to join a busy, existing practice!
- Robotics Available
- 1:4 call
- Employed position - Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p
- Clinic on hospital campus
- Opportunity to teach OB Gyn residents if desired
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
- Memphis, located in Southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi!
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich, colorful history and a population of over one million people in the metro area!
- It's a city that is rich in the tradition of entrepreneurship and enjoys a stable economic base, low utility rates, and wonderful, friendly people!
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents!
- Memphis colleges and universities are consistently cited among the top schools in America, all of which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs!
- Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner!
- The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations in addition to no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- No state income tax!