Laborist in a Southern College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join our growing team of OB/GYN Hospitalists!
- Providing inpatient care to unassigned patients who present to labor and delivery or the ED
- Provide backup and consultative services to Family Medicine Residency program with obstetrical service & see inpatient GYN consults, as needed
- Based at a 438 bed community hospital with 20 LDR rooms and 12 bed level 3 NICU
- Hospital performs approximately 1300 deliveries per year
- A regional referral center for 23 counties and over 650,000 people
- Ability to teach and be involved in academics
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- Enjoy the â€śQuality of Lifeâ€ť offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (866) 990-0599Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.