Kansas City Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established practice in Kansas Cityâ€™s Metro!
- Hospital Employed
- 1:3-4 Call
- Replacing a Physician â€“ Full Patient Base Available
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Setting
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- 300+ bed hospital offering a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services
- Kansas CityÂ -with more than 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the â€śKid Friendliestâ€ť suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location.
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications.
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesDIRECT/TEXT/FAX: (469) 759-1034