Neurosurgery in Southeast College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join an expanding, established practice!
- Join 2 Neurosurgeons, 5 Neurologist and 2 APRNs
- Perform SRS procedures with our two Radiation Oncologist
- Participate/lead the Brain and Spine Tumor registry
- MRI, PET/CT. 64 slice CT, Stealth Navigation & PACS radiology system
- Radiation oncology with IMRT & Brain lab (Trilogy)
- Stereotactic system and block scheduling in the 17 suite OR
- Excellent support staff
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
- The County Population is 100K with a service area of over 275K and rapidly growing!
- 330 bed hospital located just 1 hour of Nashville, TN!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family with the cost of living below national average!
- Many opportunities for recreation and cultural activities as well as a variety of area attractions!
- There are 2 universities, private schools and a highly rated independent school system!
- The average annual temperature is around 60 degrees!
- Cap Exempt Employer â€“ Visa Candidates are welcome to apply!
Leslie HughesDIRECT/TEXT/FAX: (469) 759-1034