GYN / ONC
Indianapolis Gynecologic Oncology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join a well-established practice in Indiana!
- Strong interest in Womenâ€™s Health, prior experience with da Vinci &/or IP is ideal
- Schedule is 2 Clinic Days and 3 Operating Room Days
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average 20 â€“ 22 patients (OP) per day
- Access to the most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools including DaVinci robotics
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, generous start-up and retention bonuses
- Paid malpractice, relocation allowance, full benefits package & retirement options
- 27 days of permitted time off plus 5 additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Indianapolis is one of the country's most livable big cities!
- A high-energy community that offers great sports and recreation and fine cultural activities!
- Known for their blue-ribbon schools, safe communities and affordable housing!
- Historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life!
- Wide-ranging, strong economy with many career and business opportunities!
- A well-educated community that is home to multiple universities, outstanding public school corporations and several private educational systems!
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nationâ€™s top â€śphysician friendlyâ€ť states due to its favorable malpractice status!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (866) 990-0599Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
GYN / ONC