GI in a Southern College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 4!
- A large primary care base provides a huge referral source
- A new physician should expect to do 10 to 13 procedures/day and be busy from day one
- Call of 1:5 covering 1 hospital
- Outpatient surgery center physician owned (buy in optional) with 3 current endoscopy rooms (4th room available)
- Inpatient GI suite with 2 endoscopy rooms and an ERCP suite with state of the art equipment
- Options for GI Hospitalist part time or full time available
- There are opportunities in Bariatric endoscopy, motility, therapeutic endoscopy, as well as EUS and ERCP
- Research currently active and ability to teach residents/medical students
- A regional referral center for 23 counties and over 650,000 people
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- Enjoy the â€śQuality of Lifeâ€ť offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- Licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!