Coastal Florida Family Medicine!
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a physician-owned, physician-governed multispecialty group practice located on the Florida Coast!
- Outpatient Only, with an option for Inpatient if desired
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Average of 25-30 patients per day
- Employee for 2 years.Â Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year
- Florida licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary plus productivity bonus
- Compensation for Shareholders can exceed 400K
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Highest ranking school district in Florida!
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life!
- The heart of downtown offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries and outdoor cafes!
- Enjoy the professional, cultural and educational advantages of big city living in a scenic and natural coastal setting!
- Considered one of the top areas in the nation to live and to retire!
- Travel to anywhere in the world with convenient air service from 2 International Airports just minutes away!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (866) 990-0599Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.