DescriptionWestern Colorado Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- 100% outpatient
- 1:5 call rotation, mostly by phone
- 4-day work week
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- 24/7 Hospitalist program in place
- Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, disability and a 403 (b) retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Community enjoys 300 days of sunshine per year!
- Rural living with close proximity to larger cities and two regional airports!
- River guides, fly fishing, hiking, camping, skiing and mountain biking are just some of the recreational activities available!
- Incredible wineries, breweries and distilleries as well as dining options ranging from bistros to steakhouses, serving farm-to-table foods!
- History and heritage rich community with museums, 100-year-old hotels, prehistoric dinosaur dwellings and more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15483 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 7 days ago.
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Western Colorado Internal Medicine! (15483 LH) admin