DescriptionWest Texas Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- High quality of life both professionally and personally!
- 1:4 Call
- Newly remodeled office
- da Vinci Xi Robot
- Attractive yearly salary ($465,000 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K), Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training (up to $2K/month)
- Potential for Student Loan repayment
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Illness, Life Insurance, PTO, retirement and more
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community is regional center of higher education and the Arts!
- Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw!
- 500 bed hospital just 2 hours of Dallas/Fort Worth Metro!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family!
- There are 3 universities and one junior college. Two independent school systems which are very highly rated!
- A very strong cultural reputation and is consistently one of the top 10 tourist attractions in Texas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14476 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens CRNA Coverage Needed in Texas posted 14 days ago.
- Locum Tenens CRNA Assignment Available in Texas posted 14 days ago.
- Child Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in West Virginia posted 14 days ago.
- Texas-Dermatology- $600,000 (Based on Salary and Collections-Call for Details) (17763 CR) posted 16 days ago.
West Texas Urology! (14476 LH) admin