DescriptionWashington State Urgent Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urgent Care Physician to join an established practice!
- 3 Day Work Week
- Seeing all Ages
- Replacement Position – Full Patient Panel
- Employed position
- Participation in National Health Service Corps and WA State Loan Repayer programs
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Very Competitive Compensation Package, Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and 403K
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Temperate climate affords multiple outdoor sports and activities for all ages!
- Family-friendly, safe community with low crime, affordable housing and excellent schools!
- Abundant recreational activities available all year long!
- Enjoy hiking, biking, backpacking, ATV riding and more!
- An array of shopping options boasting everything from unique local shops to national retailers and high-end boutiques!
- Diverse dining venues from ranging from delicious, down-home cooking to elegant, upscale restaurants!
- J1 & H1B Visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17857 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Critical Care/Pulmonology Assignment Available in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Vacation Coverage in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Critical Care/ Intensivist Locum Tenens Position in Vermont posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in New Mexico posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary Critical Care Coverage Needed in Western Michigan posted 4 days ago.
Washington State Urgent Care! (17857 LH) admin