DescriptionWashington State OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- Replacement Position – Full Patient Panel
- Employed position joining 2 FT OBGYNs, 1 FP/OB (Non-surgical) & 2 Women’s Health Practitioners
- Call 1:3-1:4 Group performs approximately 400 deliveries annually
- Spanish Speaking is a Plus, but not required
- Participation in National Health Service Corps and WA State Loan Repayer programs
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Very Competitive Compensation Package, Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and 403K
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Temperate climate affords multiple outdoor sports and activities for all ages!
- Family-friendly, safe community with low crime, affordable housing and excellent schools!
- Abundant recreational activities available all year long!
- Enjoy hiking, biking, backpacking, ATV riding and more!
- An array of shopping options boasting everything from unique local shops to national retailers and high-end boutiques!
- Diverse dining venues from ranging from delicious, down-home cooking to elegant, upscale restaurants!
- J1 & H1B Visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17858 Loan Repayment Yes
- Central Vermont OBGYN! (17989 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- .5 FTE Cardiologist Needed at the Sioux Falls VA Health Care System in Sioux Falls, SD posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatrists Needed for the Lebanon VA Health Care System in Lebanon, PA posted 15 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Cardiology Assignment Available in Washington posted 15 days ago.
- Cardiologist Needed for the Claremore Indian Hospital, Claremore OK posted 15 days ago.
Washington State OBGYN! (17858 LH) admin