- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established, group practice!
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- 1:4 call
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment & teaching if desired
- Current group consists of 2 other Surgeons and 3 Physician Assistants
- EMR with hospital and home digital x-ray viewing capability
- New ENT medical office building with Audiology Program
- Guaranteed base salary with production bonus, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and 403b retirement plan with hospital match
- Central to some of Vermont’s most sought-after recreation and entertainment destinations!
- A historic theater, several well-known ski resorts, outlet shopping, and even three major airports are all within driving distance!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- Unspoiled natural beauty throughout the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, and the nearby Adirondacks!
- A thriving arts community of galleries, museums and working studios!
- Shopping at area specialty stores within the Downtown business district and at famous-name outlets!
- A strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools, supported by active community recreation programs!
- Access to Burlington, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal, Quebec by car or train!
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.