- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join our busy practice!
- Be Busy Day 1
- Busy, medical and surgical dermatology practice
- Great staff support and updated electronic medical record system
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive New England Community!
- A family oriented community with a variety of theaters, historic sites, museums, artist studios, excellent skiing and an array of outdoor activities!
- Reside in a classical New England town, where the streets are filled with locally-owned shops, galleries, and award winning restaurants!
- Excellent Schools, Low Crime & affordable Housing!
- A thriving community with a rich history, stunning architecture, and small town hospitality!
- The backdrop provided by this mountain range, with colors changing from season to season – is stunning!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17888 Loan Repayment Yes
Vermont Dermatology!! (17888 LH) admin