DescriptionVermont Critical Care Intensivist Medical Director!
- Seeking an experienced, BC Critical Care physician to lead our Intensivist group!
- Employed Opportunity with a well-established Critical Care team!
- Prefer candidates with 7 years of Intensivist experience, and strong clinical, procedural, and administrative skills.
- The position is approximately 75% clinical and 25% administrative directorship of the Intensive Care unit.
- 13-bed multidisciplinary Medical-Surgical unit with 2.5 Intensivist FTEs and 3 Critical Care Advanced Practice Clinician FTEs.
- The Intensivists function as the attending for all Medical ICU admissions, and as consultants/co-managers for all Surgical ICU admissions.
- We provide primary in-house day coverage, consult for the ED and inpatient services, and serve as a backup resource for the night in-house Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- The Administrative Directorship can include medical leadership of Respiratory Care as well as a chronic ventilator care unit in a nearby extended care facility.
- A Clinical appointment is available.
- Competitive salary and benefits, Sign-on, Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability insurance provided
- Relocation, CME, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, 403-B with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Central to some of Vermont’s most sought-after recreation and entertainment destinations!
- A historic theater, several well-known ski resorts, outlet shopping, and even three major airports are all within driving distance!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area!
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- Unspoiled natural beauty throughout the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, and the nearby Adirondacks!
- A thriving arts community of galleries, museums and working studios!
- Shopping at area specialty stores within the Downtown business district and at famous-name outlets!
- A strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools, supported by active community recreation programs!
- Access to Burlington, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal, Quebec by car or train!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Criticial Care
Job Type Locums
Accept Visas No Job Number 17965 Loan Repayment No
Vermont Critical Care Intensivist Medical Director! (17965 LH) admin