DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to join an established practice!
- 1:4 call
- 100% adult patients
- Average 17 patients per day including 3-4 surgeries
- Lab & X-ray onsite
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15503 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted about 1 month ago.
- Houston Area Pulmonary Medicine – 350-400K! (17108 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Own ASC/$1,000,000+ Potential (17682 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Neurosurgery! (15503 LH) admin