DescriptionTexas OBGYN Opportunity
- Seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join a highly successful practice
- First year compensation 75% of MGMA very attainable
- Call 1:5
- Employed Position
- 3 Locations Available
- Texas license & Spanish speaking candidates are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary (to reflect experience), Productivity bonus, and Sign On Bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation & Student Loan Repayment
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A city of over 230,000 people located in Southern Texas
- Enjoy mild winters and warm summers, as well as golf courses, state parks and other recreational activities
- Affordable housing options and low cost of living
- Two public school districts in addition to private and charter schools, and a robust business community
- Community boasts a vibrant local economy
- Steady economy- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country
- ** We are able to support Visa candidates **Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 9463 Loan Repayment Yes
- Unique GI Opportunity Working with American Veterans (17747 LS) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Psychiatry! (17992 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Orthopedic Surgery! (17991 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Pediatrics! (17990 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont OBGYN! (17989 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Texas OBGYN Opportunity (9463 LM) admin