DescriptionTexas-Dermatology- $600,000 (Based on Salary and Collections-Call for Details)
Affluent Suburb of Dallas and Ft. Worth
The Practice - TEXAS LICENSE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
- Take over established practice. CURRENT DERMATOLOGIST COLLECTS $2,000,000 ANNUALLY
- Employed with growing independent practice on track for record growth this year
- Beautiful, modern clinic with modern and state-of-the-art equipment
- All aspects of medical/general dermatology, cosmetics and potential for Mohs
- Referrals from Baylor, Scott and White and affiliated with UT Southwestern
Community DescriptionThe Community - NO STATE INCOME TAX:
- Upscale area of Southlake adjacent to Grapevine, Colleyville, Trophy Club and Keller and home to Fortune 500 Companies and minutes to the Dallas and Ft. Worth metro areas
- High-end shopping and restaurants
- Favorable demographics with the median household income well over $194,000
- Very safe-virtually no crime with highly rated schools
- Enjoy professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas StarsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17763 Loan Repayment No
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Dermatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- Physiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 1 day ago.
- Dermatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Michigan OB/GYN with Academic Affiliation $100K Commencement Bonus! (17746 ME) posted 2 days ago.
Texas-Dermatology- $600,000 (Based on Salary and Collections-Call for Details) (17763 CR) admin