DescriptionTemporary CRNA Coverage Needed in Maine
- June 21st - 25th, 2021
- July 12th - 16th, 2021
- November 30th - December 18th, 2021
- January 1st, 2021 - February 26th, 2022
- Monday-Friday (7:00a-3:30p)
- No call, no weekends
- 3-4 days Endo, 1-2 Surgery
- General Cases, Spinal, OB, vent management
- PEDS preferred but not required
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral BonusJessica CasasGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4395Fax: 214-623-6070
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Locums
Accept Visas No Job Number 12341 Loan Repayment No
- RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR (17918 CR) posted 2 days ago.
- Central Vermont Pediatrics! (17990 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Hospitalist Locum Tenens Position Available in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Radiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 2 days ago.
Temporary CRNA Coverage Needed in Maine admin