DescriptionSouthwest CT Urology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Urologist to join an established practice!
- Provide high quality inpatient and outpatient care in general urology and male sexual health.
- 1:3 call rotation
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Competitive salary plus production and quality incentive bonus
- Generous paid time off, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement with employer match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Near Coastline of Connecticut!
- Great schools, housing and low crime rate!
- Numerous recreational activities available!
- Excellent location near major metro areas and all amenities they offer!
- Conveniently located with easy access to New Haven, Bridgeport and Bronx, NY!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17756 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southwest CT Internal Medicine! (17785 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southwest CT Family Medicine! (17784 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Colorado Mountain Urology (17692 BC) posted 21 days ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 29 days ago.
- Mountain Metro Outpatient Cardiology (17648 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Southwest CT Urology! (17756 LH) admin