DescriptionSouthwest CT Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- 1:3 Call
- Open ICU
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan with employer match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Near Coastline of Connecticut!
- Great schools, housing and low crime rate!
- Numerous recreational activities available!
- Excellent location near major metro areas and all amenities they offer!
- Conveniently located with easy access to New Haven, Bridgeport and Bronx, NY!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14020 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 2 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Southwest CT Internal Medicine! (17785 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southwest CT Family Medicine! (17784 LH) posted 15 days ago.
Southwest CT Pulmonology/Critical Care! (14020 LH) admin