DescriptionSouthwest CT Family Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient Only
- Employed Position
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures
- Physician will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers
- Generous paid time off, CME and paid malpractice
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Near Coastline of Connecticut!
- Great schools, housing and low crime rate!
- Numerous recreational activities available!
- Excellent location near major metro areas and all amenities they offer!
- Conveniently located with easy access to New Haven, Bridgeport and Bronx, NY!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17784 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 8 days ago.
Southwest CT Family Medicine! (17784 LH) admin