DescriptionSouthern University Town Pediatric Opportunity!
- Nurses transcribe notes
- QbTech for ADHD
- Guaranteed salary for length of contract!
- Sign on, relocation, CME, and full benefits!
- Employed private practice; traditional clinic with hospital rounds –shared call with hospital group 1:5
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- University town
- Historic downtown w/ boutique shopping
- White beaches 4 hours away!
- Several public and private schooling options
- Surrounded by a state park & lake
- Museums, golfing, farmers market, boating, fishing, restaurants, and amenities for everyone!Lorie SealsGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4346Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17783 Loan Repayment No
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Psychiatry!! (17828 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17795 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Southern University Town Pediatric Opportunity! (17783 LS) admin