DescriptionSouthern University Town Neurology Opportunity - $375k+!
- Opportunity & Flexibility to Develop Your Own Practice!
- Join a Thriving, Independent, Non-Profit (501c3)
- Same Ownership since Inception >100 years ago
- No Administrative Stresses + All the Support You Need
- Dedicated Referral Base - 95% are Employed by the Same Institution
- TeleStroke/TeleNeurology Service to Guarantee Balance
- Research & Teaching Options Too
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Progressive University Town in the Midst of Tremendous Growth
- 5 Highly Rated Public School Districts and Private School Options
- Medical School and 2 Residency Programs Here
- Airport in town and 1 Hour to an International Airport
- Exceptional Indoor and Outdoor Sporting Facilities, Concerts, Events, Shopping and Dining
- Options for Any Taste – Country Club Living or the Ultimate in Camping, Hunting and FishingLauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17570 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Oregon Psychiatry!! (17828 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment in Connecticut posted 2 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17795 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Southern University Town Neurology Opportunity - $375k+! (17570 LK) admin