DescriptionSouthern Oregon Urgent Care!
- Seeking an Experienced Board Certified physician to join our Urgent Care team!
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine with practical clinical experience
- Fulltime is 6 scheduled, 12-hour shifts per two-week pay period
- Additional compensation for extra shifts worked
- 216 hours (18 Shifts) of time off per year
- Annual quality incentives of up to $30,000 starting in year 2
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy with the support of a responsive, physician-led administration
- Minimum guaranteed base salary + Annual performance incentives up to 16% of base salary year 2
- $50,000 signing bonus, $15K relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival
- World class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!
- Breath-taking scenery due to our mountains, lakes and vineyards!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17939 Loan Repayment Yes
- Cardiothoracic Surgery in Southern College Town! (18000 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens Critical Care/Pulmonology Assignment Available in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Vacation Coverage in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Critical Care/ Intensivist Locum Tenens Position in Vermont posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in New Mexico posted 4 days ago.
Southern Oregon Urgent Care! (17939 LH) admin