DescriptionSouthern Oregon OP Neurology –Medical Director Option!
- Seeking an experienced, BC Neurologist to join an established practice!
- Minimum of 2 years’ practice experience required
- 2nd Position Available: Medical Director
- 100% outpatient, clinic position
- Must be available to start in 2021
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival!
- World class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!
- Breath-taking scenery due to our mountains, lakes and vineyards!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17608 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Dermatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Disease Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia posted 1 day ago.
Southern Oregon OP Neurology –Medical Director Option! (17608 LH) admin