DescriptionSoutheast Lakeside Community OBGYN Opportunity
- Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join a group of 5 in a hospital employed position!
- Hospital employed.
- Clinic practice near hospital campus.
- Call 1:6
- Equipment in office: 3-D digital Mammogram, Bone density scan, Breast Ultrasound.
- Procedures in office: Endometrial Ablation, LEEP, Essure, Minor Surgeries, Infertility
- Very competitive Salary, Sign On Bonus, Relocation, CME and Health Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A lakeside community with a low cost of living, combines the "vacation lifestyle" with a community that still believes in being a good neighbor
- Home to one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States with more shoreline than the entire state of Florida!
- An annual Mean temperature (F) - 59.90 allows for many outdoor activities year round!
- Offers excellent school systems that has ranked #1 of 176 state public school districts and recently placed 5th in on the KATS academic test
- No traffic issues, high crime rates or noise pollution, and no suburbs which all look the same.
- The epicenter of life for 300,000+ in our region: Center point for commerce, education, Arts & entertainment, and shopping.
- The “city benefits” of Lexington, Nashville, Cincinnati and Louisville are a relatively short drive from us.
- State licensure only takes an average of 8-12 weeks to obtain.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 10005 Loan Repayment Yes
- Unique GI Opportunity Working with American Veterans (17747 LS) posted 1 day ago.
- RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR (17918 CR) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Psychiatry! (17992 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Orthopedic Surgery! (17991 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont Pediatrics! (17990 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Southeast Lakeside Community OBGYN Opportunity (10005 LM) admin