DescriptionSouth Carolina OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- 1:6 call
- 5 days per week in the office and 1 day per week in the OR
- Average 15 deliveries per month
- 1 major and 3 minor surgeries per week
- Recently renovated women’s services department
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community has extremely mild winters and is conveniently located with easy access to N.C. and S.C. beaches!
- Access to four airports nearby in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and Charlotte!
- Excellent schools and vibrant arts scene in our family oriented community!
- Low crime rate & cost of living!
- Year-round outdoor recreation!
- Incredible work/life balance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16320 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment Available in North Carolina posted 14 days ago.
- $600K+ Midwest Metro Maternal-Fetal Medicine (17760 ME) posted 15 days ago.
- Vascular Surgeon for the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC posted 20 days ago.
South Carolina OBGYN! (16320 LH) admin