DescriptionSouth Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join 2 other Dermatologists in a successful practice!
- General Dermatology with the opportunity to utilize your sub-specialty such as Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures
- There is a tremendous demand for additional Dermatologists in the area
- The service area is a seven-county referral area of approximately 300,000 people
- There is a strong Primary Care referral base
- Competitive compensation model that includes student loan assistance, medical and malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off, CME & relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Gorgeous lakes and rolling hills with a county population of 60,000 and regional population of 250,000!
- Recreational activities abound, including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances and more!
- We have an excellent public and private educational system with a technical college and a University!
- Top 50 Best Towns in America!
- **South Carolina licensure is only a 1-3 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14623 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment Available in North Carolina posted 14 days ago.
- $600K+ Midwest Metro Maternal-Fetal Medicine (17760 ME) posted 15 days ago.
- Texas-Dermatology- $600,000 (Based on Salary and Collections-Call for Details) (17763 CR) posted 16 days ago.
- Vascular Surgeon for the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC posted 20 days ago.
South Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology! (14623 LH) admin