DescriptionRESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR
BEAUTIFUL CENTRAL VALLEY CALIFORNIA
The Practice - LEAVE YOUR MARK-BUILD YOUR LEGACY:
- Serve as Director of this robust, 3-year, ACGME accredited residency program
- Your leadership and direction is needed as the program is poised for growth
- Enormous potential to further build and develop this program and produce the best possible physicians
- Teach, mentor and coach residents throughout the program and rotations at various clinical sites within the community
Community DescriptionThe Community - BEAUTIFUL CENTRAL VALLEY IN CALIFORNIA:
- 250,000 Population with Mountains to the East and West and WINE COUNTRY!
- Two Hours from everywhere; SAN FRANCISCO, SAN JOSE, SACRAMENTO, NAPA VALLEY, MONTEREY AND THE OCEAN, LAKE TAHOE, RENO, MAJOR SKI RESORTS and YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Economic and job growth along with the perfect climate
- Enjoy pro sports teams such as the WARRIORS, GIANTS, 49ERS and SHARKS in 2 hoursChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17918 Loan Repayment No
- Cardiothoracic Surgery in Southern College Town! (18000 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Vermont Critical Care Intensivist Medical Director! (17965 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Laborist in a Southern College Town! (17882 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Kansas City Pulmonary/CC! (17880 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- DC Area –Neurohospitalist (17873 LH) posted 3 months ago.
RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR (17918 CR) admin