DescriptionPediatrics in Northern New York!
- Seeking a Pediatrician to join an established practice!
- Mostly Outpatient
- Join a collegial group practice like environment with other pediatricians on site, 18-22 patients per day
- Call 1:3; 1 weekend per month
- Lucrative Salary base, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus & Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO – 30 PTO days (240 hrs) (includes vacation, personal, sick) plus 7 holidays (56 hrs)
- 85% paid health insurance individual coverage, Fully paid dental insurance coverage & $150 life insurance policy
- Long and short term disability coverage
- Eligibility for participation in the hospital’s 403(b) & 457(b) plans
- CME up to $4,000 per year and 4 days (32hrs)
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small, riverfront town in Northern New York!
- Family-friendly community boasting affordable housing, a strong school system and 4 colleges within 30 minutes!
- Enjoy recreational activities for the entire family including camping, fishing, biking, golfing and much more!
- Variety of local shopping and dining options!
- Enjoy our community’s farmer’s markets, summer festival, concerts and parades!
- Easy access to Ottawa and Montreal!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17815 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Neonatology Nurse Practitioner Assignment in New York posted 7 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 10 days ago.
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 11 days ago.
- GI in Northern New York! (17816 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 11 days ago.
Pediatrics in Northern New York! (17815 LH) admin