DescriptionOtolaryngology-Employed- Established Practice
Premier Snow Ski Resorts-Top Best Small Town-State Capitol in 1 Hour
- Guaranteed base salary, SIGN ON BONUS and STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT
- 4-day workweek-NO TRAUMA
- General ENT with huge potential for allergy and to specialize in anything you are trained to do-develop your practice your way!
- Large service area with no competition or saturation
- Robust primary care referral base
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Picturesque, vibrant and growing community with State Capitol access in one hour
- Beautiful and mountainous area with crystal clear lakes and miles of shorelines and beaches
- Top private school in the country FREE OF CHARGE to residents
- Premier snow skiing at several major resorts within one hour
- Excellent hunting (deer, black bear, moose, turkey and grouse)
- Quaint downtown with numerous breweries and distilleries
- Enjoy a 4-season climate and partake in numerous outdoor activities such as cross country skiing, golfing and enjoy 100 miles of trails for biking and walkingChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17513 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia General Surgery! (17848 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Michigan OB/GYN with Academic Affiliation $100K Commencement Bonus! (17746 ME) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Psychiatry!! (17828 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- GI in Northern New York! (17816 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Otolaryngology-Employed- Established Practice (17513 CR) admin