DescriptionOhio Metro Pediatrics!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a thriving, well-respected group practice!
- Call 1:4
- Group consists of three Pediatricians and four Nurse Practitioners
- Scope of practice includes office visits, well-child visits, and Level II special care nursey
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13660 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 5 days ago.
- Pediatrics in Northern New York! (17815 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- $600K+ Midwest Metro Maternal-Fetal Medicine (17760 ME) posted 19 days ago.
- Metro & Lake Access - $425,000 Guaranteed! (17693 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Own ASC/$1,000,000+ Potential (17682 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Ohio Metro Pediatrics! (13660 LH) admin