DescriptionOBGYN in Southeast College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a busy, established practice!
- Academic facility with OBGYN residency program
- 12-bed NICU; 11 labor and delivery rooms
- 5 physicians and 4 midwives
- 24/7 Neonatology coverage
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The County Population is 100K with a service area of over 275K and rapidly growing!
- 330 bed hospital located just 1 hour of Nashville, TN!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family with the cost of living below national average!
- Many opportunities for recreation and cultural activities as well as a variety of area attractions!
- There are 2 universities, private schools and a highly rated independent school system!
- The average annual temperature is around 60 degrees!
- Cap Exempt Employer – Visa Candidates are welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14785 Loan Repayment Yes
- Cardiothoracic Surgery in Southern College Town! (18000 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Central Vermont OBGYN! (17989 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southeast Ob/Gyn Opportunity $400,000+! (17902 LK) posted 25 days ago.
- Outpatient Psychiatry in a Southern College Town! (17894 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Vermont OBGYN!! (17891 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
OBGYN in Southeast College Town! (14785 LH) admin