Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Leave the stress and politics of big city medicine behind and join an established community focused practice on Lake Superior. This outdoor paradise provides year round activities for you to enjoy.
A Wonderful Place to Work:
- Nocturnist Need – Joining 3 Hospitalists
- Multispecialty Group – 2 Year Partnership Track
- Base Salary Plus RVU Incentive
- Block Schedule – 7 on/off
- Comprehensive benefits plus sign-on bonus
- 192 Bed Hospital – 79 Average Census
- Closed ICU
Community DescriptionLive Where Others Vacation:
- Located just 1 hour from Minneapolis/St. Paul (4 million MSA Pop.)
- 2 Universities in town –
- Michigan Tech - #14 Information Technology College in America
- Finlandia University
- Local Ski Area – Mont Ripley (22 trails, Ski/Board/Tube)
- Keweenaw Trails: Enjoy some of the best Cross Country Skiing in the country
- Join your colleagues: Boating, fishing, hunting, kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Climbing, Trail Running, Golf, and much more!
- Enjoy year-round festivals, concerts, eclectic riverside dining, local breweries, and boutique shopping downtown
- Need to travel? United local flights & MSP International (1 hour)Blake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17670 Loan Repayment No
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology with Academic Affiliation $800K+ Proven! (17540 ME) posted 16 days ago.
- $600K+ Midwest Metro Maternal-Fetal Medicine (17760 ME) posted 16 days ago.
- Metro & Lake Access - $425,000 Guaranteed! (17693 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Own ASC/$1,000,000+ Potential (17682 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Mountain Metro Outpatient Cardiology (17648 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Nocturnist Outside Major Midwest Metro (17670 BC) admin