- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Flexible work schedule of 4 days per week
- Maximum call schedule of 10 days per month
- 200 patients per month, including 100 new patients per month
- Procedures include HALO, PILL-CAM, BRAVO and ERCP among others
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city!
- History-rich community with memorials, museums and art centers hosting revolving exhibits, classes and performances!
- Plenty of recreational activities available such as golfing, hunting, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, boating, camping, hiking and more!
- Array of shopping and dining options including antique shops, unique retailers, bistros, bars and bakeries!
- Family friendly community with three great school districts and a variety of educational institutions!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13797 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Mississippi posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
- Temporary Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 14 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 16 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Assignment Available in Alabama posted 29 days ago.
Nebraska Gastroenterology! (13797 LH) admin