DescriptionMissouri Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Join another Pulmonologist and two mid-levels in a traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- New, state-of-the-art 20 bed open ICU facility
- Sleep medicine practice available (certified sleep lab on site)
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Call schedule is 7 on/7 off
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community boasting top-rated public and private schools, affordable housing, low cost of living and low crime rate!
- Recreational opportunities abound with several public parks, resorts, campgrounds, woodlands, golf courses, theme parks, live music & shows, and much more!
- Enjoy a plethora of water sports and outdoor activities with multiple area lakes, rivers and streams!
- From delicious and diverse local eateries to incredible upscale restaurants, taste the amazing foods that we are known for!
- National airport conveniently located in the community!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 15601 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 2 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 14 days ago.
- Southwest CT Urology! (17756 LH) posted 21 days ago.
Missouri Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15601 LH) admin