- Seeking a BC/BE General Neurologist to join a well-established practice!
- Neuro Physiology training or experience is a plus!
- Level III Trauma Center with an Accredited Stroke Center
- Full-time, Monday-Friday schedule
- 1:10 Call, with neuro-hospitalists on staff
- EEG Monitoring, 64 Slice CT/PET Scanning & MRI/4 Tesla MRI
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 6 weeks PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community with sports for children and adults as well as excellent public and private school options!
- Downtown offers an eclectic mix of dining, shopping, fine arts and entertainment!
- Moderate year-round climate with four distinct seasons!
- Array of outdoor activities available with multiple state and national parks, aquatic facilities and convenient access to the Mississippi river!
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in the state of Missouri!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16471 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment in Connecticut posted 3 days ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 15 days ago.
- 75th % - Mountain West OP Only Neurology or Neurohospitalist! (17767 LH) posted 21 days ago.
- Southern University Town Neurology Opportunity - $375k+! (17570 LK) posted 21 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 27 days ago.
Missouri Neurology! (16471 LH) admin