DescriptionMidwest Inpatient Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven!
- Hospital-employed practice at award-winning hospital system
- 7 on/7 off block schedule allows for excellent quality of life
- Proven need, rapid growth, and leadership opportunities
- Ability to subspecialize in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Guaranteed salary, full employed benefits, signing bonus, relocation, etc.
- Teaching and research opportunities, with Professorship
- Collegial atmosphere with excellent referral base, as well as APP and RN support
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Busy university town with local medical school and residency programs
- Something for everyone: Restaurants, shopping, sports, concerts, movie theaters, farmers’ markets, and more!
- Some of the top schools in the state – Public, private, and parochial
- Easy access to lake country, skiing, hunting, and fishing
- Convenient travel options with international airport in town!
- New constructions, historic homes, and rentals with easy access to the hospitalEmily WilmothGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4375Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17541 Loan Repayment No
- Midwest Inpatient Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven (17541-B EW) posted 3 months ago.
Midwest Inpatient Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven! (17541-B EW) admin