DescriptionLouisville Dermatology Opportunity!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join an existing private practice.
- Will consider Fulltime or Part time
- Partnership Track
- Huge Earning potential
- Interest in subspecialties welcome
- Competitive Compensation, Practice commencement bonus or student loan repayment assistance also offered!
- Excellent benefits including Relocation, CME & all incidental expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR, State Medical Association dues, etc!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Greater Louisville embraces its history as a center for riverboat travel, horse racing, and bourbon!
- It has also managed to become an incubator for cutting-edge ideas without losing an ounce of its Southern charm!
- This is a large metropolitan area – the 47th largest city in America – but Greater Louisville feels like a small town!
- The area boasts urban amenities – a vibrant downtown, nationally-recognized restaurants, and a thriving arts scene!
- Excellent School System, low crime and affordable housing options!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 9920 Loan Repayment Yes
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern University Town Pediatric Opportunity! (17783 LS) posted 14 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology with Academic Affiliation $800K+ Proven! (17540 ME) posted 15 days ago.
- Texas-Dermatology- $600,000 (Based on Salary and Collections-Call for Details) (17763 CR) posted 16 days ago.
- Southeast CRNA Opportunity $250,000+! (17704 LS) posted 16 days ago.
Louisville Dermatology Opportunity! (9920 LM) admin