DescriptionKansas City Pulmonary/CC!
- Hospital is expanding and is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/CC Physician to join this thriving practice!
- Hospital Employed position
- Call 1:5
- Sleep experience/interest is a plus
- The practice oversees a comprehensive respiratory rehabilitation program, as well as an accredited sleep lab
- Hospital is a 250-licensed bed hospital
- Compensation is highly competitive based on the surrounding market, and is guaranteed while you build your practice
- A generous benefit package is included with this opportunity, including medical, dental, life insurance, fitness center membership discount, and retirement
- Sign-on bonus negotiable, Relocation, paid malpractice, 6 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME are paid annually
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that is within Kansas City’s Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Recognized by CNN/Money Magazine as the 7th Best Place to Live in America!
- Low Crime, affordable housing and a school district consistently ranked as one of the best, make this a family friendly community!
- A charming place with a quick commute to Kansas City’s mix of jobs in telecom, engineering, and life sciences!
- State licensure only takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17880 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pulmonary Disease Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Vacation Coverage in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Assignment Available in Virginia posted 15 days ago.
- Kansas City Occupational Medicine Opportunity! (17779 LK) posted 26 days ago.
- Kansas City Med/Ped! (17881 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Kansas City Pulmonary/CC! (17880 LH) admin