DescriptionKansas City Internal Medicine!
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an existing practice in Kansas City, MO!
- Outpatient only – Hospital Employed Position
- Replacing a Retiring Physician – Full Patient Base Available
- Beautiful Clinic – State of the Art –Adjacent to Hospital
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- 300+ bed hospital offering a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Kansas City -with more than 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the “Kid Friendliest” suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location.
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications.
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17277 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 7 days ago.
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Kansas City Internal Medicine! (17277 LH) admin