DescriptionKansas City Endocrinology!
- Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to start a practice to serve our community in the Kansas City Area!
- Practice Start Up – Build your practice how you want it from the ground up!
- Space available in a brand new clinic!
- Experience preferred, but current fellows will be considered as well!
- Hospital Employed position
- Very Competitive Market Salary based on experience – (Base + RVU & Quality bonuses)
- Sign-on bonus negotiable, Relocation, paid malpractice, 6 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME are paid annually
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that is within Kansas City’s Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Recognized by CNN/Money Magazine as the 7th Best Place to Live in America!
- Low Crime, affordable housing and a school district consistently ranked as one of the best, make this a family friendly community!
- A charming place with a quick commute to Kansas City’s mix of jobs in telecom, engineering, and life sciences!
- State licensure only takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17879 Loan Repayment Yes
- Endocrinology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in South Carolina posted 11 days ago.
- Kansas City Occupational Medicine Opportunity! (17779 LK) posted 26 days ago.
- Kansas City Med/Ped! (17881 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Kansas City Pulmonary/CC! (17880 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Kansas City Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17877 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Kansas City Endocrinology! (17879 LH) admin