DescriptionKansas City Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for an employed position with an existing practice only 20 minutes of Kansas City!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position- Huge patient base! Busy from Day 1!
- Group of 16 physicians in a new facility that boasts modern technology and state-of-the-art exam rooms, laboratory services and radiology.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8 am – 5pm
- Saturday clinic 8a-12p, 1:16 rotation
- Minor office Procedures available including some GYN and Derm procedures
- Competitive Compensation with RVU & Quality bonuses, Sign-on bonus, Excellent Benefit Package & Relocation
- Six weeks of vacation and one week of CME are paid annually, Professional Liability: Paid
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community of 30K that is just 20 minutes of Kansas City Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Recognized by CNN/Money Magazine as the 7th Best Place to Live in America!
- Low Crime, affordable housing and a school district consistently ranked as one of Missouri’s best -make this a family friendly community!
- A charming place with a quick commute to Kansas City’s mix of jobs in telecom, engineering, and life sciences!
- Cultural amenities, acclaimed dining, professional and college sports team all available to our residents!
- State Licensure takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17741 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 7 days ago.
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) admin