DescriptionKansas City Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established multi-specialty practice!
- Outpatient call ratio of 1:7
- Hospitalist coverage for inpatient care
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located 40 miles from Kansas City!
- 100,000 residents enjoy a wide array of exciting cultural, educational and entertaining experiences everywhere you look!
- An abundance of restaurants, coffee houses, boutiques, galleries, museums and bookstores attract a steady stream to a busy, vibrant downtown!
- Golfing, camping and water sports including boating, sailing, water-skiing and wonderful fishing on the river are all available!
- A great, family-friendly place to live and work due to our overall diversity, top ten metro school district and unique atmosphere – There’s something for everyone!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16437 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 8 days ago.
Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (16437 LH) admin