DescriptionInternal Medicine Near Boston!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our dedicated team in new England!
- Call 2 weeknights & 1 weekend day per month; over the phone
- Full-time, 4 days per week
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient
- Current team consists of 3 physicians and 6 NPs
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience while also close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools!
- International dining, eclectic galleries and inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- Population of over 100,000, the city is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond!
- Just 40 Minutes of Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14601 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 7 days ago.
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine-50K Sign on! (17794 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Internal Medicine Near Boston!! (14601 LH) admin