DescriptionInternal Medicine-Employed-100% Outpatient--4-Day Workweek
Beautiful Smokey Mountains-Between Lexington and Knoxville
Fantastic Internal Medicine opportunity in the beautiful Smokey Mountains just minutes from Lexington and Knoxville
- Base salary + Productivity + Quality Incentives = $270,000 plus
- 6 weeks PTO
- Student loan repayment and Sign On Bonus
- Join well established practice with patients ready to be seen
- 100% outpatient with NO CALL
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to metropolitan cities, major universities and international airports
- Public high school ranked in top 3% in the state by U.S. News and World Report
- Welcoming city surrounded by National Forests and State Resort Parks
- Enjoy lakes, nature trails, white water rafting, fishing and scenic beauty
- Variety of local shopping, dining and entertainment optionsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17124 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia General Surgery! (17848 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Dermatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 1 day ago.
Internal Medicine-Employed-100% Outpatient--4-Day Workweek (17124 CR) admin