DescriptionInpatient Gastroenterology - 7 on/off – Endo Center Ownership
Join a large healthcare system just 45 minutes from Lake Michigan and enjoy a block scheduled inpatient Gastroenterology opportunity that will afford you the quality of life you’ve been searching for.
- GI Hospitalist Opportunity
- Flexible Schedule – currently 7 day blocks
- Advanced Procedures: ERCP Needed
- Endoscopy Center Ownership
- Generous Guarantee plus quality and production incentives
- Full Benefits: Including Sign-On, Relocation, & Student Loans
- 434 Bed Hospital – Level 1 Trauma
- Academic Interest? Local Medical School & Residency Program
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 400,000 MSA Population
- 45 Min. from Lake Michigan
- 2 hours from Chicago
- Local Airport (45 min.) – AA, Delta, United, & Southwest
- Free in-state college tuition
- Local Div. 1 UniversityBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16392 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Disease Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia posted 1 day ago.
- Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minneapolis, MN posted 1 day ago.
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 2 days ago.
Inpatient Gastroenterology - 7 on/off – Endo Center Ownership (16392 BC) admin