Waterfront OBGYN Opportunity
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Leave the stress and politics of big city medicine behind and join an established community focused practice on Lake Superior. This outdoor paradise provides year round activities for you to enjoy.
A Wonderful Place to Work:
- Replacing established provider retiring from medicine
- Joining 1 OBGYN & 1 Certified Nurse Midwife
- $330,000 Guarantee never goes away
- 6% Metric Bonus PLUS production incentive!
- Quality of life practice
- Over 200 births/year
- Flexible Schedule with dedicated surgery day(s)
- Comprehensive benefits plus: sign-on bonus & student loan repayment available
- Clinic located in hospital near birthing center
Community DescriptionLive Where Others Vacation:
- Located on Lake Superior – largest freshwater lake in the world
- 2 Universities in town –
- Michigan Tech - #14 Information Technology College in America
- Finlandia University
- Local Ski Area – Mont Ripley (22 trails, Ski/Board/Tube)
- Keweenaw Trails: Enjoy some of the best Cross Country Skiing in the country
- Join your colleagues: Boating, fishing, hunting, kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Climbing, Trail Running, Golf, and much more!
- Enjoy year-round festivals, concerts, eclectic riverside dining, local breweries, and boutique shopping downtown
- Need to travel? United Airlines daily flightsBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17518 Loan Repayment Yes
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast CRNA Opportunity $250,000+! (17704 LS) posted 16 days ago.
- Missouri OBGYN with Partnership Track! (17729 LH) posted 29 days ago.
- Southern Mountains and 600,000 Salary (17629 JW) posted about 1 month ago.
- Long Island Gynecologic Oncology Up to $650K Year One! (17595 ME) posted about 1 month ago.
Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) admin